Based on Christianity and the nation's educational philosophy, the Graduate School of Education is aiming to contribute to the development of Korean education by teaching & researching theories and its applications while providing an opportunity for the in-service training and continuing education.
- To improve educator's qualifications of based on the spirit of love and philanthropy.
- To apply them to teaching based on the broad understanding of the education theories.
- To improve knowledge on the curricula and contents and to develop ability to apply them.
- To develop ability to adapt in practical teaching
- To develop the quality education to meet the needs of the future society.
Major in Korean Language Education
Major in English Language Education
Major in German Language Education
Major in Japanese Language Education
Major in Korean Language Education as Foreign Language
Major in Social Studies Education
Major in History Education
Major in Commerce Education
Major in Mathematics Education
Major in Computer Education
Major in Athletics Education