팝업닫기
찾으시는 내용이 있으신가요?
사이트 내 전체검색
2023 Election Results for Each College's Student Council

2023 Election Results for Each College's Student Council 

Reporter Kim Han-deul

sswante88@naver.com

On November 16th, 2022 the Election results for each college's student council were revealed. First of all, for the College of Asian Language and Culture 'CONNECT' was elected as the council. The elected president of 'CONNECT' Kim Do-yun is from the Department of Indonesian-Malay studies. The elected vice president Kwon Min-hyoung is from the Division of Japanese. 'CONNECT' was elected with 782 votes(73.84%) in favor and 277(26.16%) against out of 1059 votes. Their major pledges include preparing convenience facilities and selecting supporters. 

Kim Do-yun, president of the CONNECT said, "We think we were elected because our schoolmates believed in us and voted. We will work hard to keep our promises. Such as making our peer's school life as comfortable as possible and listening to them well." Kwon Min-hyoung, vice president of the CONNECT, said "We did our best, but I think the reason why our peers chose us is to do better in the future. We will become the Asian college studies student council that can satisfy everyone. Thank you."

Secondly, for the College of Commerce and Economics 'RUN TO YOU' was elected. The number of voters was 694. 582 people were in favor of RUN TO YOU, accounting for 83.86% of voters, and 112 people were against it, accounting for 16.14% of voters. The meaning behind the name RUN TO YOU is the idea of taking a leap toward you who will shine together tomorrow. 

Park Jung-ju, the president of RUN TO YOU, said, "As our RUN TO YOU student council has prepared with diligence, we will be a student council that will devote itself diligently to all fellow students in the College of Commerce and Economics next year. Thank you." Lim Jae-han, the vice president also said a few words of thanks for being elected. He said, "Our 33rd RUN TO YOU student council will always be with our fellow students and we will always run together. When in need, we will run in advance and lead the way for our fellow students."

Finally, In the College of Information Technology, two student councils competed against each other. Candidate number one, ACTIVE, received 270 votes accounting for 47.79%. Candidate number two, ACE, received 295 votes accounting for 52.21%. President of the ACE, Yun Sang-won said, "First of all, I will do my best with the opportunity that BUFSians have given to us. I will put all my effort into building a student council that communicates well and works closely with BUFSians. I will work to further develop the College of Information Technology."

Vice president of the ACE, Kang Min-ju said "Thanks to all BUFSians, we were able to do this. Our name is ACE. Staying true to our name, we will try and prove that we are an ace. We will continue to work hard and never let BUFSians down. We will become a student council suitable for the College of Information Technology.

Furthermore, we sincerely appreciate our team whenever we have a hard time. Our team was there and supported us. We would not be here if they had not helped us. Therefore we will always be humble and work hard for the College of Information Technology. Thank you."

BUFS2022. 12. 29조회수258