팝업닫기
찾으시는 내용이 있으신가요?
사이트 내 전체검색
Write the Preciousness of Life in 4D

Write the Preciousness of Life in 4D

From September 26 to January 5, 2023, the Museum of Contemporary Art Busan is showing the photo Ark 'Your Name'. 'Your Name' Photo Ark is a 4D video that express the image and situation of endangered animals in the artist's style. The purpose of this project is to make people stop walking when they see it, think about the future, and make them take action, so the Earth and humans can continue to coexist and live as one species. 'Your Name' is an artwork by Joel Sartore who contributes to society in various ways. He is a photographer, artist, and teacher at the same time. The artwork was created by excluding the surrounding environment and focusing only on the animal's original appearance. Photographer Joel Sartore said, "I don't think about how the world will look after 50 years. Instead, I think about what I can do. I want people to be concerned about the animal's extinction as much as possible, and try hard to reduce it." Currently, Photo Ark 'Your Name' is being displayed at the Photo Ark Media Wall in Busan Station.

BUFS2022. 12. 29조회수189