팝업닫기
찾으시는 내용이 있으신가요?
사이트 내 전체검색
공지사항
mail from prof. Jeremie
Hi, <br><br>I`ve written a short note to my students but I don`t know how to send it to all of them at one <br>time.  Can you make sure that they recieve the words below?  Can you make sure the <br>ECO students also recieve the note.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br><br>Dear Students,<br><br>As you probably already know I have been very sick over the last few weeks.  On March <br>31st I  suffered from a ruptured subarachnoid aneurysm.  This can be a very serious <br>problem if you are unlucky.  I was very lucky, however, and will probably recover <br>completely.  <br><br><br>I apologize for having to cancel classes but I have been in hospital, under strict bed-rest, <br>since the 31st.  I was released from the hospital on April 14th with orders from my doctor to <br>rest for the remainder of the month.   <br><br>The good news for you, it means that classes will be cancelled for the rest of this <br>month.  The mid-term evaluations have also been cancelled.  You are required to return to <br>classes on May 1.  I have not decided yet,  but you may be responsible for a mid-term <br>type test/assignment some time during the middle of May.  <br><br>(This does not mean that you should stop studying English.   Try to practice what you <br>already know every day.)  <br><br>I also like to thank you all for your kind wishes and prayers.  They really helped. <br><br>See you in May.<br><br><br>Sincerely,<br><br><br>Jeremie Roy<br>
최고관리자2010. 6. 30조회수1,735

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.