1. Basic documents (see above)
2. The original copy of the final academic record and transcript
- Apostille or local consular confirmation
3. Original copy of the bank statement in your name (over KRW 8,000,000)
- Ministry of Justice guidelines change from the base US dollar to the Won, lowering the amount (2023.07)
- Issued within 30 days from the date of application.
- In the case of a bank balance certificate in the name of parents, the original copy of the family relationship certificate must be submitted.
- In the case of a bank balance certificate under the name of the spouse, the original marriage certificate must be submitted.
4. Original Family Relations Certificate, Identification cards of parents and students (Excluding EU, US, Japan and Taiwanese nationals)
- If not in English, the English translation must also be notarized
5. Original proof of employment and income of the applicant or parents (except for EU, US, Japanese and Taiwanese nationals)
6. Korean identity guarantee (Citizens from 21 countries and 5 key management countries notified by the Minister of Justice)
- Korean nationals over the age of 20 who live and work in Korea.
- Include the original certificate of employment or a copy of the business registration certificate in the case of a business operator.